Skubana: A Brief Overview
Skubana aims to provide consumer brands a solution for synchronizing the majority of their back end operations.
Their main selling points are as follows:
- Users can synchronize order, inventory, cost and profitability data with comprehensive analytics.
- Skubana empowers you to bring all your e-commerce tools together on one centralized cloud platform. So, everything you need to manage your business is conveniently under one roof.
- Native shipping integrations offer a fulfillment solution that integrates with inventory across several channels.
- Automation features based on order and sales data across multiple sales channels.
Let’s take a look at Skubana’s main features in greater detail…
Skubana’s Main Features
Here are some of Skubana’s most notable features…
Manage, Control, Track, and Optimize Inventory
The whole of your inventory. Yes, we do mean the WHOLE of your inventory. It doesn’t matter whether you’re using various:
- Sales channels
- 3PLs (third-party logistics). You can set run-times to export orders, import inventory, and handle shipments.
- FBA distribution centers (also known as Fulfilled by Amazon). You can automatically import all your FBA orders and inventory.
That’s a lot of synchronization!
Using Skubana’s inventory management tools, you can issue purchase orders to replenish your stock with just a few clicks. You can even automate this process by setting ‘inventory allocation rules.’ This works wonders for stopping you from accidentally overselling, which, as we all know, leads to poor customer reviews.
Automate, Manage, and Process Purchase Orders
Just like your inventory, you can also integrate orders from all your sales channels. By ‘sales channels’ we mean:
- Online shopping carts
- Online Marketplaces
- Point of sale systems
You name it, Skubana will sync to it, which makes handling cross-channel orders a breeze!
You’ll be pleased to hear you can assign individual orders to be processed by specific warehouses, or route them based on stock availability. Use Skubana’s pre-set filters to get this process up and running automatically.
You can also automatically set an order’s weight and dimensions using your order filters, and just as easily adjust said weights and sizes.
In addition to all that you can pre-set all of the following:
- Your choice of shipping carrier and service
- Your preferred Amazon fulfillment method
- If you insure your packages, the value of the insurance
- Billing and customs settings
Just to name a few!
You can also add specific order details to your products, which will ensure any necessary tasks occur automatically. For instance, you can :
- Add FBA SKU information
- Assign a specific packing slip
- Attach a return label
- Mark whether and order is for Saturday and alcohol delivery
And, much, much, more.
You’ll get access to Skubana’s shipping rates calculator. You can calculate several shipping rates from a variety of couriers. Then compare them, and pick the most cost-effective shipping service. You can generate a shipping rate between two zip codes, in seconds.
Skubana’s automated order routing features also optimize rate shopping for you, allowing you to pick the cheapest shipping rate or the best rate based on distance, anticipated delivery date and price.
You can also purchase Amazon postage and print shipping labels from Amazon’s “Buy Shipping Services” directly through Skubana. So, you don’t need a million tabs open as you work!
Not to mention, you can also print customized shipping labels from all significant couriers in larger batches or singularly (depending on your needs). Or, if you’ve outsourced shipping to a third-party fulfillment center, you can factor this in when setting up your automated system.
It’s up to you how you ship your products; either way, you can handle it all from one centralized place.
Most impressively, Skubana also offers a feature called “order splitting.” Just like the name suggests, you can break down larger shipments and fulfill orders using several shipping services and warehouses.
Skubana offers users a ton of integrations, including:
- B2B Gateway
- Express 1
- Data Automation
- DHL eCommerce
- Shopify PLUS
- Shopify POS
- SPS Commerce
- UPS Mail Innovations
- VL OMNI
That’s quite an impressive list!