business, women in business
12 Ways to Support Women in Business That You Must Be Doing On A Daily Bases
When women support each other, incredible things happen.
Did you know October is Women in Small Business Month? Celebrate by lifting women in business up!⠀
12 Ways to Support Women in Business
- Now this one is as simple as it gets- buy from female-owned businesses.
- Celebrate women’s victories. Women often work twice as hard to get to where they need to be, they deserve your cheers!
- Stand up for others. If you ever see a woman being mistreated at a workplace – stand up for her, break the silence, do not just walk by.
- Stop the gossip. Don’t ever just write off a woman’s success because ‘she probably has a rich husband’. The next time you hear a conversation like this starting around you – stop it.
- Learn to listen. Don’t just assume you need to give advice on how she needs to do things. If she needs your advice, she will ask for it.
- Mentor. If you’re a fellow woman in business – help others out: share your story, provide guidance to your community. This can go a long way.
- Pass along opportunities. Next time you are too busy to take that client, pass them along to another gal.
- Give credit on social media. Always.
- When you admire another woman – tell her.
- Encourage women to go for their dreams. Share your secrets. The more women start their own businesses – the better!
- Don’t ever devalue your own work. If you are a woman in business – you represent all of us. Treat yourself with respect and kindness.
- Avoid businesses that promote women’s insecurities at all costs.
« How to Make A Website
How To Start Selling Products Online For Other Brands & Start Making Money Straight Away »